In this episode of Net Effects Podcast, co-hosts Les Ottolenghi and Mark Bavisotto visit with Larry Long, Jr., the tour de force leading athletic engagement app Teamworks’ Collegiate Sales division. The conversation opens up around the impact of COVID19 on sports, how to pivot, and pursuing life with optimism and motivation.
- COVID19 has accelerated the need for organizations to pivot. Larry’s philosophy: “If it ain’t broke, break it.” Meaning this is a time to leverage technology and meet your customers where they’re at with their changing needs, hopes, dreams, and aspirations
- “Figure it the freak out (FITFO).” Sales strategy tactics in a pandemic and post-pandemic world should include the following: 1.) Ask questions, document the questions, and listen to understand. 2.) Have a Plan B, Plan C, and Plan D.
- Network effects should include figuring out where prospects are and digitally show up and be ready to differentiate.
- 3 steps to making the personal transformation leap: 1.) “What’s your why?” 2.) Let’s document and scope out goals (intentionally and create a game plan), and 3.) Mindset.
- In the next six months, take time to journal what you’re feeling and what you’re going through as we “YOYO life’s ups and downs.”
This episode is an engaging listen as Larry motivates team members of all backgrounds to get engaged with their life and their “Why.” Listen to the full episode now.
All opinions & expressions are solely those of the author and not those of any other individual, institution or business.